Sewer Smell in Bathroom?
Have smell in the bathroom?
How to remove the sewer smell in the bathroom? Here are some tips and tricks for a bathroom that smell good …
The causes of the bad smell of a bathroom can be multiple. But before you call the plumber across the street, make your own diagnosis!
Moisture and dirt are the first factors that cause smell in the bathroom. To avoid these inconveniences, proceed as follows:
- Clean the drain and the water drain. The smell is often due to the siphons that feed the bathroom. Make sure that these siphons are always filled with water.
- Remember to check regularly the condition of the joints surrounding the washbasin, the bathtub, and the shower. If you see black traces, this indicates that the water is starting to seep in. Cleaning with a disinfectant is necessary. If necessary, replace the seals.
- Soil mats tend to get dirty quickly and can cause a bad smell. Wash them frequently and dry them before you reuse them.
- regularly pour a little disinfectant into the pipes. Do it at night so that the product has time to act, not forgetting to rinse the next day.
- Empty and clean your dustbin regularly to avoid the development of foul mold. If you have a cat, a handful of litter at the bottom of the bin is effective for absorbing the bad smell.
- Check the operation of the aeration and ventilation system to prevent bacterial development.
Finally, you can connect an atmosphere diffuser to pleasantly scent your bathroom.
Hopefully, this tips, video, and photos about Sewer Smell in Bathroom are useful for writers in particular also dear readers in general. Thanks were visiting my blog, I believe you enjoy with my post, Good Luck !!!